Hobbies Blogs - Blog Rankings Genevieve's miniacollection: un "award" - an award

jeudi 8 avril 2010

un "award" - an award

J'ai reçu cet "award" d'Anthoula (a-miniature-life.blogspot.com). Merci beaucoup Anthoula, cela me touche beaucoup.
I received this beautiful award from Anthoula (a-miniature-life.blogspot.com). Thank you so much Anthoula, I am very touched.

Je dois donner ce bel "award" à cinq bloggers, le choix est difficile, il y a tant de gens si talentueux.
I have to give this award to five bloggers, the choice is difficult, there are so many talented people.

This award goes to :          L'award est pour :

Mercedes, libertybiberty.blogspot.com 

Synnove, synnovesetdukkehjem.blogspot.com    

Linda, une-petite-folie.blogspot.com

Patricia, woolytalesminiatures.blogspot.com

Christel, christeljensen.blogspot.com

Elles font toutes des miniatures merveilleuses et sont des femmes formidables, comme Anthoula.
They make superb miniatures and are wonderful women, like Anthoula.

5 commentaires:

Linda Carswell a dit…

Thank You so very much Genevieve, the award is a thrill to recieve, you are too kind with your wonderful words!

Regards, Linda x

Irene a dit…

Congratulations Genevieve - a well deserved award.

Mercedes Spencer @ Liberty Biberty a dit…

Merci beaucoup Genevieve!
Mercedes

rosanna a dit…

Good morning Genevieve, I recently realized that I was not following you. I don't know why but I used to see your smiling pic and did not relate it to a blog... But I found you :o))) and your lovely dolls (I LOVE them). I've gone through all your posts and laughed with the stories and marvelled at the pics. Thank you very much. I shall not loose your address any more. Have a nice day Rosanna

Woolytales Miniatures a dit…

Dear Genevieve~ I was so touchedby your kindness that I made a little girl in your honor. ((( Thank you ))) so much for thinking of me and giving me this award. You are a doll!Lovingly~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...